Wisconsin Lawyer Magazine Articles
The following articles from Wisconsin Lawyer Magazine, the flagship publication of the State Bar of Wisconsin, are provided via RSS feed for informational purposes only, and do not constitute legal advice.
- Your State Bar: Of Love and Labor
- Managing Risk: Work-life Balance: In Search of 'Normalcy'
- Court of Appeals Digest
- Ethics: Dealing with Errors During Representation
- Technology: Do Not Let Ransomware Win: Back Up Your Data
- Lawyer Discipline
- Solutions: Beyond the Pandemic: Virtual Meetings & Cooperatives
- As I See It: Examining the Supreme Court’s Broad Original Jurisdiction
- Cheryl Daniels: Government Lawyer, Moving Forward
- Knives Out: Regulating Blades in Wisconsin
- Final Thought: Back to Normal? I Don't Think So
- Supreme Court Digest
- Members Only