Wisconsin Lawyer Magazine Articles
The following articles from Wisconsin Lawyer Magazine, the flagship publication of the State Bar of Wisconsin, are provided via RSS feed for informational purposes only, and do not constitute legal advice.
- Your State Bar: Learning from Lane
- As I See It: Is Your Law Firm Truly Committed to Diversity?
- Marsy's Law: Changes for Crime Victims?
- On Balance: Why Wait for the Wake-up Call?
- Final Thought: Igloos, Unicorns & Innocence
- Members Only
- Employment Termination: Computing Economic Losses
- Court of Appeals Digest
- President's Message: What I Learned From the Pandemic: How to Videoconference
- Managing Risk: Tips for Working Remotely During the Pandemic
- Supreme Court Digest
- 101: GAL Appointments: Am I Eligible?
- Reflections: Civil Justice Shortfalls and COVID-19: A Toxic Combination