Wisconsin Equal Justice Fund News
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has selected Legal Action of Wisconsin to receive a $50,000 donation from the Packers.
WEJF’s 2017 campaign raised over $297,000 for our three beneficiary legal aid providers: Disability Rights Wisconsin, Legal Action of Wisconsin, and Wisconsin Judicare. This is the fourth largest amount raised in our 15-year history, and a $15,000 increase over 2016. Your donation to WEJF is important because our funds are a rare source of unrestricted funds for our […]
Thanks to Wisconsin’s legal community for generously supporting our 2016 fundraising campaign.
President Trump’s proposed budget eliminates all funding for the Legal Services Corporation. Wisconsin’s two LSC funded legal aid providers, Legal Action of Wisconsin (LAW) and Wisconsin Judicare, will be severely impacted by the elimination of the LSC.
April 6, 2017 The Honorable Tammy Baldwin U.S. Senate Washington, D.C. 20510 The Honorable Ron Johnson U.S. Senate Washington, D.C. 20510 The Honorable Sean Duffy U.S. House of Representatives Washington, D.C. 20515 The Honorable Mike Gallagher U.S. House of Representatives Washington, D.C. 20515 The Honorable Glenn Grothman U.S. House of […]
Legal News from Other Sources
- What’s Hot What’s Not: National Practice Trends 2019
- Top 18 Legal Technology Developments of 2018
- What’s Hot, What’s Not: Wisconsin Practice Trends 2019
- Peter Ogden Family Trust of 2008 v. Board of Review for the Town of Delafield (Property Tax Assessment)
- Supreme Court Oral Arguments – March 2019
- Budget Bill Seeks to Reinsert Anti-Business Qui Tam Law