Wisconsin Lawyer Magazine Articles
The following articles from Wisconsin Lawyer Magazine, the flagship publication of the State Bar of Wisconsin, are provided via RSS feed for informational purposes only, and do not constitute legal advice.
- Solutions Disasters and a Lawyer’s Ethical Obligations
- Juvenile Lifers: Reforming Extreme Sentences
- Army Lessons: Creating a Culture of Resilience
- Ethics Lawyer-Board Members’ Business Advice Likely Is Not Privileged
- Reflections Examine What You Do, and Why
- Threshold Issues in State Court Civil Litigation
- President’s Message Put Your Own Oxygen Mask On First
- Your State Bar More Than a Tag Line
- Technology Pick Your Winner: 2019 Smartphone Roundup
- Final Thought Coming to America: Dream or Nightmare?
- Court of Appeals Digest
- Lawyer Discipline
- Members Only