Wisconsin Lawyer Magazine Articles
The following articles from Wisconsin Lawyer Magazine, the flagship publication of the State Bar of Wisconsin, are provided via RSS feed for informational purposes only, and do not constitute legal advice.
- Reflections Irvin B. Charne: Living Up to His Light
- Lawyer Death or Disability: Who Will Protect Your Clients?
- 101 How to Apply for Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance Benefits
- President’s Message Express Your Thoughts, But Don’t Shut Down Others’
- Your State Bar Your Money, Our Responsibility
- As I See It How ‘Trial Lawyer’ Became an Oxymoron
- Transgender Rights in Wisconsin
- Inside the Whistleblower’s World
- Managing Risk A Failure to Communicate: Avert Malpractice Claims
- Final Thought ‘Are You the Court Reporter?’
- Court of Appeals Digest
- Supreme Court Digest
- Ethics Hiring a Translator? Yes, There Are Rules
- Shelf Life