2017 Eisenberg Dinner
Please join us for a celebration of the highest ideals of the legal profession in memory of the late Marquette University Law School Dean Howard Eisenberg and his extraordinary commitment to pro bono legal services.
Dane County Circuit Court Judge Everett Mitchell will deliver the keynote address, and we will honor two individuals for their extraordinary commitment to pro bono legal services. Mike Maher of Legal Action of Wisconsin will receive the Distinguished Service Award, which honors an exemplary staff member of on of our legal aid providers. Mike Gonring, Executive Director of the Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee and retired partner at Quarles & Brady, will receive the Howard B. Eisenberg Lifetime Achievement Award.
15th Annual Howard B. Eisenberg Lifetime Achievement Award Dinner
- Saturday, November 4, 2017
- Monona Terrace, 1 John Nolen Drive, Madison
- Reception at 5:30
- Dinner and Program at 6:30
- Keynote Address by Dane County Circuit Court Judge Everett Mitchell
- Distinguished Service Award Honoree: Mike Maher, Legal Action of Wisconsin
- Eisenberg Lifetime Achievement Award Honoree: Mike Gonring, Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee
- $125/ticket or $1,000 for a table of 10
- Corporate Sponsorship opportunities available!
Wisconsin Equal Justice Fund
P.O. Box 475
Wausau, WI 54402-0475